Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy Birthday, man of my dreams

Today is my husbands birthday. I sang to him first thing....even before I got out of bed. He laughed,
as he usually does....I asked him if my voice was earnest and wistful?? Sure, says he.

I chose to marry him way before he asked. He is my kind of handsome...strong, kind and dependable.


I love him even though he wont get rid of his recliner. It was the one non-negotiable thing in our relationship. It is my greatest trial......(not really)




He runs home to it every night.

I hate it.......

Happy Birthday my love......your happiness is more important than our decor.

XOXO kari

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your husband! One of my brother's birthday is today, and mine is tomorrow. My birthday gift to myself will be a well chosen antique or vintage piece from an area antiques shop (lol).

    Karen T.

    ReplyDelete